SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Get ready, pumpkin spice latte fans.
Starbucks has announced the launch of two new products in fall’s favorite flavor and now you can enjoy the popular drink without stepping foot into a café.
Ready-to-drink Pumpkin Spice Lattes and Pumpkin Spice-flavored ground coffee are hitting the shelves of grocery stores, according to the coffee chain.
The bottled lattes will cost $2.79 each and be released later this month.
The ground coffee costs about $10 for an 11-ounce bag and is already available at supermarkets nationwide.
WHAT’S TRENDING ONLINE NOW –
- 2 classic Disney rides close for good
- REAL OR HOAX? Will the solar eclipse damage your smart phone camera
- PHOTOS: Back to school kicks off for Pasco, Sarasota and Hernando Counties
- Officer: ‘Tell my family I love them’ after shooting caught on glasses camera
- Freebie Friday: Pokémon, pet food and bowling!
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.