VARMLAND, Sweden (WFLA/CNN) – A rare white moose in Sweden is going viral.
The moose was seen taking a dip in a stream last week. The BBC said there are only about 100 white moose in the country.
According to the BBC, “The moose aren’t albino, but grow white fur from a genetic mutation.”
Albino animals are pure white with pink or red eyes.
Last week, we introduced you to “Pinky,” a pink dolphin that some think may be albino.
Pinky has been spotted in Louisiana for several years. Read more about Pinky here.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Florida governor wants to make it harder for lawmakers to raise taxes, fees
- First day of school for Sarasota Co. superintendent
- SUV carrying gas grill explodes in Orlando when passenger lights cigarette
- Family’s dog shot, killed by HCSO deputy
- Police: Man kills former UT volleyball star, mother, 3rd woman with hammer
- VIDEO: Teachers who dragged autistic boy by ankle won’t be charged
- Unexpected delivery turns heartbreak into joy for grieving mother