TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — If you think your teen may be ready for their first babysitting job, but you want them to have some guidelines — there’s a class for that in Tampa Bay.
St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital offers Safe Sitter classes. According to the Baycare website, the next one is in September.
For more information on this class, you can click here.
Pediatric Wellness and Safety Expert Deborah Sickmon, explains why this class is helpful on WTTA Great 38.
WHAT’S TRENDING ONLINE NOW –
- PHOTOS: Back to school kicks off for Pasco, Sarasota and Hernando Counties
- Officer: ‘Tell my family I love them’ after shooting caught on glasses camera
- Freebie Friday: Pokémon, pet food and bowling!
- VIDEO: Pilot whale returns to ocean after SeaWorld rehabilitation
- Krispy Kreme creates new chocolate glazed doughnut for solar eclipse
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.