TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – It was a tragedy that shocked the Tampa Bay area years before last week’s triple-fatal crash on the Selmon Expressway.
Summer Moll was 4-years-old at the time of the crash in 2008. She was left with two broken arms, legs, pelvis, eyeball socket and a cracked skull, after a drunk driver slammed into the car she was riding in with her mother.
Her mother was killed in the accident.
Last week’s tragedy brought back clouded memories for Moll, who says she misses her mother every day.
Jenn Holloway has much more on this story in the video above.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- 8th home condemned near massive Land O’ Lakes sinkhole
- Deputies: Pasco Co. senior threatened to kill former teacher, arrested night before new school year
- Police: ‘Alice Wonderland’ says hookah-smoking caterpillar told him to vandalize Florida construction site
- WATCH: Trump condemns KKK, neo-Nazis as ‘thugs’
- Doctors call RSW airport worker hit by lightning a ‘miracle’
- Family’s dog shot, killed by HCSO deputy