HERNANDO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – UPDATE | Joe Scott, 90, who was reported missing Saturday was found safe and sound at a family member’s house in the Florida Panhandle, officials said. No further details were released.
ORIGINAL STORY | A Florida Silver Alert was issued for a 90-year-old Citrus County man.
Law enforcement officials said Joe Scott disappeared from the 4000 block of East Towhee Lane in Hernando.
Scott is described as a white male with gray hair and blue eyes. He is 5’06” tall and weighs approximately 175 pounds.
He may be traveling in a beige 2004 Chevrolet Silveraldo with the Florida tag N706VI.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Man dies after getting punched by Uber driver in St. Pete
- Up to 160 Applebee’s, IHOP restaurants to close
- Who is Amber Perera, woman accused of causing fatal crash on Selmon Expressway?
- Fake Polk Co. sheriff’s letter to employer riddled with bad grammar, misspellings
- Largo family questions safety of treasure hunt, seeks answers
- Restaurant Ratings Most Violations: July 31 to August 5
- 5-year-old St. Pete boy critical after being abused for months, police say