LAS VEGAS (AP) — Las Vegas police say the man who jumped onto the stage at a Britney Spears concert will face a trespassing charge.
The man was identified as 37-year-old Jesse Webb.
Police say security had asked him to leave the Wednesday night concert before he jumped onto the stage and started dancing.
He was arrested and taken to the Clark County jail.
Emanuel Rotari was at the show and said Spears was escorted backstage after the man appeared.
A video taken from the scene shows fans booing as several men restrained the trespasser on stage.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Cops: DUI suspect tried to hide evidence in underwear after fiery crash that killed child, 2 adults
- Up to 160 Applebee’s, IHOP restaurants to close
- Fake Polk Co. sheriff’s letter to employer riddled with bad grammar, misspellings
- Largo family questions safety of treasure hunt, seeks answers
- Restaurant Ratings Most Violations: July 31 to August 5
- 5-year-old St. Pete boy critical after being abused for months, police say
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.