ALBANY, NY (WFLA/WNYT) – Some of New York’s newest residents are adorable newborn triplets.
The three boys were born at Albany Medical Center, making history.
The identical triplets were born without the help of fertility drugs.
The odds are better for winning the lottery than having identical triplets.
Ross, Silas and Jacen are healthy, wearing more than three pounds each.
Triplets are so rare that the hospital didn’t have a room for three babies in their Neo Natal intensive car unit.
The healthy triplets were born by C-section about two months early.
The babies are breathing on their own, but need time to be able to feed and maintain their body temperatures.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Shark dragging video being investigated by Manatee County State Attorney’s Office
- Uber driver saves man’s life after ride to Sunshine Skyway Bridge
- 5 dogs killed in Valrico house fire
- Plea deal today for Bradenton mom accused of killing daughter, putting body in freezer
- VIDEO: Clearwater expert explains why ‘Pinky’ the dolphin may be pink
- Man, 53, charged with kicking 6-year-old girl at Chuck e. Cheese’s
- Couple killed in crash 1 day after their wedding
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.