CINCINNATI, Ohio (WFLA) – The Tampa Bay Buccaneers will open the preseason against the Cincinnati Bengals live on News Channel 8 beginning with pregame at 7 p.m. Friday.
News Channel 8 Sports anchor Dan Lucas is reporting live from Paul Brown Stadium with Annie Sabo back home in Tampa.
Almost 90 players will be trying to get into the game, but we won’t be seeing much of the “big names.”
Expect to only see the likes of Jameis Winston and DeSean Jackson maybe for a quarter, because Friday night is ALL about the young guys looking to make an impact before the Buccaneers open the regular season against the Dolphins on September 10.
Dan and Annie will be live beginning at 7 p.m. for pregame. Kickoff is at 7:30 p.m. and stick around on News Channel 8 for Bucs Bonus right after the game with reaction from the team.
Keep it locked on your official Bucs station, News Channel 8, all night for great coverage.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Cops: DUI suspect tried to hide evidence in underwear after fiery crash that killed child, 2 adults
- Up to 160 Applebee’s, IHOP restaurants to close
- Fake Polk Co. sheriff’s letter to employer riddled with bad grammar, misspellings
- Largo family questions safety of treasure hunt, seeks answers
- Restaurant Ratings Most Violations: July 31 to August 5
- 5-year-old St. Pete boy critical after being abused for months, police say
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.