BRADENTON, Fla. (WFLA) – Manatee County deputies want help finding this masked robber.
He is accused of robbing two Bradenton businesses Friday morning; Circle K on 53rd Avenue East and Burger King on Cortez Road West.
Investigators said he was armed when he enter the Circle K at about 5:30 a.m. and took items from the store.
About 45 minutes later, deputies believe the same man robbed the Burger King and got away with an undisclosed amount of cash.
There were no injuries in either robbery.
He is said to be 6 feet tall, wearing a black hoodie, white mask, black workpants, black workshoes, black gloves and carrying a handgun.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office at 941-747-3011 or Crime Stoppers at 866/634-TIPS.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Police make arrest in double homicide at Longboat Key resort
- Bradenton mom accused of killing daughter, putting body in freezer accepts plea deal
- Shark dragging video being investigated by Manatee County State Attorney’s Office
- Police: Abandoned infant survived 3 days in plastic bag
- VIDEO: Clearwater expert explains why ‘Pinky’ the dolphin may be pink
- PHOTOS: Tiny baby born at 12 ounces finally goes home after months in NICU