JUPITER, Fla. (WFLA) – An Amber Alert was canceled Friday after a 4-year-old Jupiter boy was reunited with his mother.
Police said Dominic Caprio’s mother returned home Thursday afternoon and Dominic and his nanny were gone. The nanny, Blanca Castro, was later arrested on a kidnapping charge.
Police thought Dominic could be in the company of Elizabeth and Luis Caprio. Their exact relationship to the boy was unknown.
The Florida Department of Law Enforcement in Tallahassee said the case was resolved.
No other information was released.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Police make arrest in double homicide at Longboat Key resort
- Bradenton mom accused of killing daughter, putting body in freezer accepts plea deal
- Shark dragging video being investigated by Manatee County State Attorney’s Office
- Police: Abandoned infant survived 3 days in plastic bag
- VIDEO: Clearwater expert explains why ‘Pinky’ the dolphin may be pink
- PHOTOS: Tiny baby born at 12 ounces finally goes home after months in NICU