Fall is upon us, which means it’s almost time to head back to school. But don’t let this crazy shopping time stress you out. From timesaving apps to the best redecorating tools, Michelle Phillips is here to share her top back-to-school shopping tips guaranteed to make this year’s transition from summer to fall our best yet.
- Wildkin Twizzler Lunch Box from eBags and Everest Stylish Laptop Backpack from eBags (prices vary) www.shoprunner.com
- BIC Gel-ocity Quick Dry gel pens and BIC Velocity mechanical pencils ($6.29-$6.99) www.shopbic.com and stores nationwide
- HALLS KIDS Pops (prices varies) Local retailers
- Scotch Wall-Safe Tape (2.99) Visit ScotchBrand.com to find a retailer near you
- Flipp App (free) iTunes Store, Google Play
- OurPact App (free-$4.99) iOS App Store, Google Play
For more on Michelle Phillips, visit her website, http://www.michellephillips.com, and be sure to follow her on social media @TVBeautyCoach.