TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Tampa International Airport is hosting a job fair to fill more than 250 positions.
The concessions job fair will take place August 14 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the Hillsborough County Aviation Authority board room.
Concessionaires are looking to fill the positions for shops and restaurants throughout the airport, including 60 part-time and full-time job for the new Terminal Getaway Spas, which are seeking 36 licensed massage therapists and 10 licensed nail technicians.
Participants in this month’s job fair include Burger 21, Starbucks, Cigar City Taproom, Panda Express and more.
For more information on concession opportunities available at TIA, visit them online.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Grief counselors to help Polk Co. students cope with loss of classmate, 6, found in pond
- 3 ‘prolific offenders’ dead after crash involving stolen car in Pinellas County
- Purse snatcher stabs woman, Good Samaritans, outside Seminole Publix
- 7 homes now condemned near massive Pasco sinkhole
- At least 27 cats found dead in Lutz home
- First-time mom dies days after giving birth
- Missing 6-year-old Lakeland boy with special needs found dead in pond
- Back-to-School: How to tell if your kids are feeling anxious about the new school year
- Beginning this morning, you can watch WFLA news on Great38 from 7-9 am
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.