UPDATE (1:30pm Aug. 7)– The Manatee County Sheriff’s Office reports that Gregory Stidd has been found safe.
MANATEE COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – The Manatee County Sheriff’s Office is asking for help finding a missing and endangered man.
Gregory Stidd, age 24, was last seen Sunday at a home on Marsh View Terrace in the River Strand subdivision.
Investigators say Stidd told relatives he might harm himself.
He was last seen wearing a grey shirt, blue or grey athletic shorts and black slides that have a white logo.
Gregory Stidd is 5’ 11” tall and weighs 200 lbs. He was driving a grey, 2003 Toyota Highlander with Florida tag number 9017VS.
If you see him, call the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Grief counselors to help Polk Co. students cope with loss of classmate, 6, found in pond
- 3 teens killed in Pinellas when stolen cars crash in high speed ‘cat and mouse’ game
- Purse snatcher stabs woman, Good Samaritans, outside Seminole Publix
- 6 homes now condemned near massive Pasco sinkhole
- At least 27 cats found dead in Lutz home
- First-time mom dies days after giving birth
- Missing 6-year-old Lakeland boy with special needs found dead in pond
- Back-to-School: How to tell if your kids are feeling anxious about the new school year
- Beginning this morning, you can watch WFLA news on Great38 from 7-9 am