BRADENTON, Fla. (WFLA) — Deputies are investigating a double homicide that happened early Saturday morning in Manatee County.
The victims were identified Saturday afternoon as Rodney Williams, 23 and Keith Lamar Jones, 28.
According to the sheriff’s office, a 25-year-old woman returned to her home on Harvard Avenue before 4 a.m. and was confronted by three to four subjects as she entered the home.
The woman was forced into a bedroom, and says she heard yelling and gunshots. She was able to escape the home and the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office was notified.
Responding deputies arrived to find Williams and Jones dead inside the home.
Anyone with information is asked to call the sheriff’s office at (941) 747-3011.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Armed, dangerous suspect on the run after killing Longboat Key hotel security guard, clerk
- Hillsborough deputies looking for missing 1-year-old
- Another controversial video under FWC scrutiny, hammerhead shark shot, killed
- Family-run marijuana grow operation busted in Hillsborough County
- Death of Snooty the manatee being investigated by private, state, federal agencies
- Siesta Key star Alex Kompothecras says he’s disgusted by shark dragging video
- Better Call Behnken: Dealership refunds van after our investigation into odometer rollback fraud
- ‘Beauty bandits’ arrested for slew of thefts in Florida