SARASOTA, Fla. (WFLA) — A death investigation has been launched in Sarasota after a body was found Saturday morning.
Deputies say a deceased male was found at Bahia Vista Street and Yale Avenue around 7:30 a.m. He was identified early Saturday evening as Andre S. Bryant, 31.
Sarasota police and Manatee County deputies are working together on the investigation to try and determine if his death is related to a double homicide that happened in Bradenton several hours earlier.
Right now, police do not believe there is any threat to public safety.
Anyone with information is asked to call (941) 364-7336.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Missing 6-year-old Lakeland boy with special needs found dead in pond
- Deputies identify alleged intruder shot and killed by homeowner in Lakeland
- 2 more Land O’ Lakes homes condemned after massive sinkhole
- Double homicide leaves quiet Longboat Key community in shock
- Another controversial video under FWC scrutiny, hammerhead shark shot, killed
- Family-run marijuana grow operation busted in Hillsborough County
- Death of Snooty the manatee being investigated by private, state, federal agencies
- Siesta Key star Alex Kompothecras says he’s disgusted by shark dragging video