HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Two suspects were spotted stealing 15 remote control Bluetooth cars from a Toys R Us store.
According to the sheriff’s office, a man and woman entered the store at 12845 Citrus Plaza Drive.
The pair worked together to conceal and remove the Bluetooth cars.
The same suspects have been spotted recently committing the same crime at stores in Lakeland and Ocala.
The woman is described as 40-50 years old, between 5’3” and 5’6” with a heavy-set build. She was last seen wearing a black dress and black hat.
The man is described as 50-60 years old, between 5’6” and 5’9” and between 220 to 250 pounds. He was last seen wearing a white Under Armour shirt and blue baseball cap.
They may be traveling in a 2016 grey Jeep SUV.
Anyone with information regarding the suspects is asked to call the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office at 247-8200. Anyone who wants to be eligible for a cash reward must first call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-873-TIPS, report anonymously online or send a mobile tip using the P3 Tips mobile app.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Armed, dangerous suspect on the run after killing Longboat Key hotel security guard, clerk
- Hillsborough deputies looking for missing 1-year-old
- Another controversial video under FWC scrutiny, hammerhead shark shot, killed
- Family-run marijuana grow operation busted in Hillsborough County
- Death of Snooty the manatee being investigated by private, state, federal agencies
- Siesta Key star Alex Kompothecras says he’s disgusted by shark dragging video
- Better Call Behnken: Dealership refunds van after our investigation into odometer rollback fraud
- ‘Beauty bandits’ arrested for slew of thefts in Florida
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.