TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – UPDATE | Linda Ann Downing, 65, who was reported missing Friday, has been located, the Hillsborough Sheriff’s Office said. No further details were released.
ORIGINAL STORY | The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help in finding a missing, endangered 65-year-old Tampa woman.
Detectives say Linda Ann Downing disappeared from a residence on the 100 block of Garland Court in Tampa on August 4. She was last seen wearing a multicolored horizontal striped sun dress.
Downing is described as a 5’02” white female. She weighs approximately 116 pounds and has shoulder length hair that is dyed black.
Downing suffers from multiple diagnoses and has to take medication. Deputies say Downing may be in the area of Bearrs Avenue West and Florida Avenue North where she is often seen shopping.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Florida’s 2017 Back-to-School Sales Tax Holiday: What to Know
- Another controversial video under FWC scrutiny, hammerhead shark shot, killed
- Family-run marijuana grow operation busted in Hillsborough County
- Death of Snooty the manatee being investigated by private, state, federal agencies
- Siesta Key star Alex Kompothecras says he’s disgusted by shark dragging video
- Better Call Behnken: Dealership refunds van after our investigation into odometer rollback fraud
- ‘Beauty bandits’ arrested for slew of thefts in Florida