RIVERVIEW, Fla. (WFLA) – A child was injured after falling from a second-floor window on Friday.
The three-year-old child fell at the Foxmore Condominium Complex.
According to the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office, the child fell from the window onto the roof of the first floor of the town home, rolled onto a screen porch and fell through.
The boy was taken to Tampa General Hospital in stable condition. He is not critically injured.
The sheriff’s office said the incident appears to be an accident and it does not appear that charges will be filed.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Armed, dangerous suspect on the run after killing Longboat Key hotel security guard, clerk
- Hillsborough deputies looking for missing 1-year-old
- Another controversial video under FWC scrutiny, hammerhead shark shot, killed
- Family-run marijuana grow operation busted in Hillsborough County
- Death of Snooty the manatee being investigated by private, state, federal agencies
- Siesta Key star Alex Kompothecras says he’s disgusted by shark dragging video
- Better Call Behnken: Dealership refunds van after our investigation into odometer rollback fraud
- ‘Beauty bandits’ arrested for slew of thefts in Florida
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.