TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office is asking for help finding a missing and endangered man.
Detectives say at 3:30 pm on Wednesday, Travis Crouch, age 21, had a verbal argument with his mother. During the argument, Crouch made statements threatening to harm himself. Crouch left on foot and has not returned.
Travis Crouch is 6′ tall, weighs 210 lbs., and has short blonde hair. He was last seen wearing a black t-shirt, black shorts and brown boots.
Anyone with any information about his whereabouts is asked to contact the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office at (813) 247-8200.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Hillsborough detectives seek info after ShotSpotter leads deputies to man’s body
- New photo emerges of possible abuse by one of the men in shark dragging video
- VIDEO: Manatee encounter on Siesta Key tests legal limits
- Victims disfigured by fake liposuction doctors could likely seek legal recourse
- The next Tampa Bay foodie trend: Edible cookie dough
- Target 8: Dog drama halts garbage collection in Lutz
- Help solve a mermaid mystery in the Gulf
- More than 63,000 signatures on petition calling for arrest of shark draggers
- You can now work for Disney from home