(WFLA) – Bankrupt retailer Alfred Angelo is delivering bad news to some brides.
If you don’t have your dress yet, you won’t be getting it from Alfred Angelo.
The retailer says in a statement on its website “any order that has not been fully delivered to a customer, shall have to remain unfilled.”
Anyone owed a dress or money should file a claim by clicking here.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Florida women trash Chick-fil-A during argument over order
- New photo emerges of possible abuse by one of the men in shark dragging video
- More than 63,000 signatures on petition calling for arrest of shark draggers
- ‘Sugardaddy’ seeking ‘sugarbaby’ banned from Florida beach
- Help solve a mermaid mystery in the Gulf
- You can now work for Disney from home
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.