MASSACHUSETTS (WFLA) — A scientist’s GoPro got an extremely close look at a Great White Shark on a recent research trip off the coast of Massachusetts.
Shortly after Greg Skomal put his GoPro underwater last Sunday, a Great White Shark is seen swimming by.
The shark then circles back around, swims straight at the camera and opens its mouth to try and bite it.
The camera even captured a shot of the inside of the shark’s mouth.
The Massachusetts Division of Marine Fisheries posted the video to Facebook with the hashtag, “Chomp,” and joked that the camera was just fine.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- 2 arrested for performing liposuction surgeries without a license in Tampa
- The next Tampa Bay foodie trend: Edible cookie dough
- Target 8: Dog drama halts garbage collection in Lutz
- Texas calf born looking like KISS rocker Gene Simmons
- Sexually transmitted Zika case confirmed in Pinellas County
- PHOTOS: Teen finds dead fish in seat of car
- Polk County EMT arrested for grand theft and forgery
- More than 63,000 signatures on petition calling for arrest of shark draggers