DADE CITY, Fla. (WFLA) — A Tampa man was arrested in Dade City Tuesday night after deputies say he threw a pipe at another man.
Deputies were called to Marion Avenue just before 6 p.m. for a verbal disturbance.
Once on-scene, deputies found a victim who claimed 33-year-old Keith Lynn Allison Jr. threw a three-foot metal pipe at him. The victim had a laceration on his side where he said the pipe hit him.
A witness at the scene claimed Allison threw the pipe during an argument.
Allison was arrested for aggravated battery with a deadly weapon because deputies say the pipe could have seriously injured or killed the victim if it hit him in the head.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- 2 arrested for performing liposuction surgeries without a license in Tampa
- The next Tampa Bay foodie trend: Edible cookie dough
- Target 8: Dog drama halts garbage collection in Lutz
- Texas calf born looking like KISS rocker Gene Simmons
- Sexually transmitted Zika case confirmed in Pinellas County
- PHOTOS: Teen finds dead fish in seat of car
- Polk County EMT arrested for grand theft and forgery
- More than 63,000 signatures on petition calling for arrest of shark draggers