ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) – It’s going to be easier to fly between the City of Light and the City Beautiful.
Direct flights started this week between Paris and Orlando. Norwegian Airlines started the weekly service on Monday between Charles de Gaulle Airport and Orlando International Airport.
The Orlando-bound flights from Paris take place on Mondays.
The return flights from Orlando leave Monday nights and arrive in Paris on Tuesdays. Previous direct service between Orlando and Paris was operated by Air France, but it ended in 2012.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- 72 firefighters battle huge fire at Dover warehouse that stores egg cartons
- Sarasota CPA receiving profanity-laced voicemails, death threats over shark dragging video
- 2 arrested for performing liposuction surgeries without a license in Tampa
- Polk Co. firefighters put out vehicle fire after three car crash
- Tampa police investigating after body found in Hillsborough River
- Final prisoner caught in Florida after peanut butter escape
- Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital doctor says cases of herpes in babies after kisses isn’t rare
- The next Tampa Bay foodie trend: Edible cookie dough
- Texas calf born looking like KISS rocker Gene Simmons
- More than 63,000 signatures on petition calling for arrest of shark draggers