BRADENTON, Fla. (WFLA) – A 29-year-old Bradenton man was arrested after detectives found a large amount of child pornography in his possession.
Timothy J. Shoemaker faces 11 counts of alleged sexual performance by a child and one count of transmission of child pornography, the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office said Wednesday.
In December, the sheriff’s office began investigating reports Shoemaker was “transmitting child pornography via the Internet.” Investigators finally obtained a search warrant on August 1 and seized files containing a large amount of child pornography.
No further details regarding his arrest were provided.
The Manatee County Sheriff’s Office wants anyone with further information on this case to call them at 941-747-3011.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- 2 arrested for performing liposuction surgeries without a license in Tampa
- The next Tampa Bay foodie trend: Edible cookie dough
- Target 8: Dog drama halts garbage collection in Lutz
- Texas calf born looking like KISS rocker Gene Simmons
- Sexually transmitted Zika case confirmed in Pinellas County
- PHOTOS: Teen finds dead fish in seat of car
- Polk County EMT arrested for grand theft and forgery
- More than 63,000 signatures on petition calling for arrest of shark draggers