LAKELAND, Fla. (WFLA) – Polk County firefighters used 500 gallons of water to extinguish a vehicle fire on Tuesday.
A pickup truck caught on fire after it crash into a light pole at 8 p.m. near the intersection of Winter Lake Road and Highway 98 South.
Shortly after firefighters arrived, the light pole fell.
Two other vehicles were involved in the crash.
Polk County Fire Rescue treated four patients, three adults and one child. All were taken to Lakeland Regional Health Medical Center.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Sarasota CPA receiving profanity-laced voicemails, death threats over shark dragging video
- 2 arrested for performing liposuction surgeries without a license in Tampa
- Polk Co. firefighters put out vehicle fire after three car crash
- Tampa police investigating after body found in Hillsborough River
- Final prisoner caught in Florida after peanut butter escape
- Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital doctor says cases of herpes in babies after kisses isn’t rare
- The next Tampa Bay foodie trend: Edible cookie dough
- Texas calf born looking like KISS rocker Gene Simmons
- More than 63,000 signatures on petition calling for arrest of shark draggers