KANSAS CITY, MO (WFLA) — Flying can be tough, but a little boy in Kansas City may have outdone even the most hospitable flight attendants recently.
And the cute gesture was all caught on video!
According to CNN, the boy offers unconditional fist bumps as he walked down the aisle of the plane.
He wasn’t stingy with the greeting either.
He extended his little fist to anyone on the plane willing to participate.
And one after another, the passengers did; resulting in bright smiles all around!
WHAT’S TRENDING ONLINE NOW –
- Holy guacamole! It’s National Avocado Day
- PHOTOS: Tampa Bay Comic Con is here for the weekend
- Fastest cyclists across Europe break world record for kids with autism
- Disney Vacation Account program suddenly suspended
- Baby pandas play in southwest China’s cutest kindergarten class
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.