UPDATE (Aug. 8) – The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office reports that Janila Anglin has been found. No other details have been released.
TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office is attempting to locate a missing, runaway juvenile.
The sheriff’s office said Janila Anglin, 14, left her home on North 22 Street and has not returned.
She is believed to be staying in the Sulphur Springs area.
Anglin is described as 5’2” and 112 pounds with brown hair and hazel eyes.
Anyone with information about her whereabouts is asked to call the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office at 247-8200.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Hillsborough parents asked to give input about proposed school bell schedule
- Reality show ‘Siesta Key’ premiere parties cancelled amid shark dragging controversy
- Mother puts out stern warning after 1-year-old son infected with herpes
- Neighbors contact Target 8 about nightmare next door in Tampa
- Tropical Depression Emily moving out over the Atlantic
- Lakeland mobile home park flooded following Tropical Storm Emily