TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – A dive team recovered a body from the Hillsborough River Tuesday evening.
Tampa police received a report that there appeared to be a body floating around 5:17 p.m. near the West Columbus Drive Bridge.
The body was recovered near the North Boulevard Bridge.
Police can only confirm the body appears to be an adult man.
The victim has not been identified and it is not clear is foul play is suspected.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Sarasota CPA receiving profanity-laced voicemails, death threats over shark dragging video
- 2 arrested for performing liposuction surgeries without a license in Tampa
- Polk Co. firefighters put out vehicle fire after three car crash
- Tampa police investigating after body found in Hillsborough River
- Final prisoner caught in Florida after peanut butter escape
- Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital doctor says cases of herpes in babies after kisses isn’t rare
- The next Tampa Bay foodie trend: Edible cookie dough
- Texas calf born looking like KISS rocker Gene Simmons
- More than 63,000 signatures on petition calling for arrest of shark draggers