TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — A tree fell onto a Tampa home with so much force, it almost cut the mobile home in half.
It happened early Monday morning at 59 Lilac Drive which is at the EZ Living Mobile Home Park.
Police say three people were inside the home when the tree smashed it.
One woman was taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
News Channel 8 is working to see if the heavy rain Monday morning was a factor in causing this tree to fall down.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Tampa Bay area under Tropical Storm Watch as Tropical Depression 6 forms in Gulf of Mexico
- Sandbags available to help Tampa homeowners prepare for heavy rain
- Tampa boy, 4, dies after gun he found discharged
- Charge upgraded against man arrested for stalking at Tampa Bay Comic Con
- Cops: Florida man set pregnant girlfriend on fire while kids watched
- Police: Florida woman brought 10-year-old along on armed robbery
- Winter Haven police officer arrested for having sex with minor
- Better Call Behnken: Popular Ybor City wedding venue abruptly shuts doors