TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — The front of a tractor trailer hung over a barrier wall on I-4, blocking traffic to I-275 for several hours in Tampa.
The Florida Highway Patrol says the flatbed tractor trailer crashed on I-4 west at the exit ramp to I-275 south around 10:45 a.m.
The tractor portion protruded partially over the barrier wall and blocked all lanes to I-275 south.
No one was injured in the crash and no other cars were involved.
The junction reopened at 1 p.m.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Judge calls for charge upgrade against man arrested for stalking at Tampa Bay Comic Con
- Tampa boy, 4, dies after gun he found discharged
- Police: Florida woman brought 10-year-old along on armed robbery
- Winter Haven police officer arrested for having sex with minor
- VIDEO: Mexican teen drinks fatal liquid meth at U.S. border
- VIDEO: Valet punched outside Fort Lauderdale resort
- Better Call Behnken: Popular Ybor City wedding venue abruptly shuts doors