TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Tampa police are investigating after a man was shot Monday evening.
Police responded to a call about a shooting at North 29th Street and East 20th Avenue at 7:24 p.m.
Officers found the victim suffering from a non life-threatening gunshot wound.
The victim was taken to Tampa General Hospital.
Police said the shooting does not appear to be random.
Detectives are on scene and the investigation is active.
Stay with WFLA.com as more information becomes available on this story.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Tropical Storm Emily makes landfall on Anna Maria Island
- Tractor trailer hanging over guardrail shuts down I-4 at I-275 in Tampa
- Judge calls for charge upgrade against man arrested for stalking at Tampa Bay Comic Con
- Tampa boy, 4, dies after gun he found discharged
- Police: Florida woman brought 10-year-old along on armed robbery
- Winter Haven police officer arrested for having sex with minor
- VIDEO: Valet punched outside Fort Lauderdale resort