RIVERVIEW, Fla. (WFLA) – The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office has reported a depression in a roadway.
The sheriff’s office said the depression is on Rhodine Road and Creek Preserve Drive.
The hole is 10 feet deep and seven feet wide.
The westbound lane of Rhodine Road has since reopened and the depression has been covered.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Tropical Storm Emily makes landfall on Anna Maria Island
- Tractor trailer hanging over guardrail shuts down I-4 at I-275 in Tampa
- Judge calls for charge upgrade against man arrested for stalking at Tampa Bay Comic Con
- Tampa boy, 4, dies after gun he found discharged
- Police: Florida woman brought 10-year-old along on armed robbery
- Winter Haven police officer arrested for having sex with minor
- VIDEO: Valet punched outside Fort Lauderdale resort