(WFLA/CNN) — A Texas nine-year-old boy with down syndrome who took on a Whitney Houston classic is making millions of new fans.
You’ve probably sung this song in the car or shower too.
But when Dane Miller sang it, more than five million people watched it.
A family member shared the video on Facebook last week, and now it’s almost as popular as the Whitney Houston version.
The family says they’ve started a YouTube channel for him – it’s called Amazing Dane.
WHAT’S TRENDING ONLINE NOW –
- PHOTOS: Tampa Bay Comic Con is here for the weekend
- Fastest cyclists across Europe break world record for kids with autism
- Disney Vacation Account program suddenly suspended
- Baby pandas play in southwest China’s cutest kindergarten class
- WFLA News Channel 8’s team tries Lays ‘Do Us a Flavor’ finalist chips
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.