TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – It was another wild week in our nation’s capital.
President Donald Trump tweeted out policy and staff changes, from banning transgender individuals from serving in the military, to letting his press secretary go.
There’s also the failed health care vote on Capitol Hill, and that’s not all.
Democratic political analyst Shannon Love and Republican political analyst Jonathan Torres sat down with News Channel 8 on Sunday morning to discuss those issues and more. You can watch the full discussion in the video above.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Judge calls for charge upgrade against man arrested for stalking at Tampa Bay Comic Con
- Sandbags available to help Tampa homeowners prepare for heavy rain
- Police: Florida woman brought 10-year-old along on armed robbery
- Winter Haven police officer arrested for having sex with minor
- VIDEO: Mexican teen drinks fatal liquid meth at U.S. border
- VIDEO: Valet punched outside Fort Lauderdale resort
- Better Call Behnken: Popular Ybor City wedding venue abruptly shuts doors