ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) – Authorities are investigating an explosion in an Orlando restaurant bathroom.
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office Lt. Ryan Olsson said in a news release on Sunday that deputies evacuated at McDonalds restaurant after the explosion. Deputies found “moderate destruction” in the bathroom, and county fire crews were also on the scene to investigate. No injuries were reported and no further information was immediately available. The restaurant is located on Orange Blossom Trail in Lockhart.
Deputies found “moderate destruction” in the bathroom, and county fire crews were also on the scene to investigate.
“Thankfully, no guests or staff were injured. We appreciate the swift assistance of our community’s emergency responders. Orange County Sheriff’s Office is actively investigating the incident and we hope to reopen the restaurant soon,” Bob Allegroe, McDonald’s owner/operator told WESH.
No further information was immediately available. The restaurant is located on Orange Blossom Trail in Lockhart.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Judge calls for charge upgrade against man arrested for stalking at Tampa Bay Comic Con
- Sandbags available to help Tampa homeowners prepare for heavy rain
- Police: Florida woman brought 10-year-old along on armed robbery
- Winter Haven police officer arrested for having sex with minor
- VIDEO: Mexican teen drinks fatal liquid meth at U.S. border
- VIDEO: Valet punched outside Fort Lauderdale resort
- Better Call Behnken: Popular Ybor City wedding venue abruptly shuts doors