CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) — Police say a deaf 16-year-old girl who was missing from Clearwater has been found safe.
The Clearwater Police Department launched a search for 16-year-old Ariana Ramsey overnight after she went missing Saturday night from her home on South Madison Avenue.
Ramsey was located and is home safe, according to the police chief.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Police: Stalker arrested at Tampa Bay Comic Con
- Winter Haven police officer arrested for having sex with minor
- Cops: Florida man set pregnant girlfriend on fire while kids watched
- VIDEO: Mexican teen drinks fatal liquid meth at U.S. border
- SEE PHOTO: Boat captain rescues ‘Miracle’ cat thrown off Florida bridge
- VIDEO: Valet punched outside Fort Lauderdale resort
- Better Call Behnken: Popular Ybor City wedding venue abruptly shuts doors