TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) -Tampa police are investigating an incident that left a 4-year-old child seriously injured Sunday.
The child was rushed to Tampa General Hospital shortly after police were called to a home on E. Hanna Ave. where the incident allegedly occurred.
The child’s current condition is unknown, and it’s still unclear what circumstances led to the child’s injuries. We know an investigation is ongoing, but no further details are available at this time.
Stay on WFLA.com for more updates on this developing story.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Judge calls for charge upgrade against man arrested for stalking at Tampa Bay Comic Con
- Sandbags available to help Tampa homeowners prepare for heavy rain
- Police: Florida woman brought 10-year-old along on armed robbery
- Winter Haven police officer arrested for having sex with minor
- VIDEO: Mexican teen drinks fatal liquid meth at U.S. border
- VIDEO: Valet punched outside Fort Lauderdale resort
- Better Call Behnken: Popular Ybor City wedding venue abruptly shuts doors