PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Pasco County Sheriff’s Office investigators hope a surveillance video will lead them to the person who broke a glass door at a Wesley Chapel restaurant.
The video shows the person throwing a cement block through the glass front door at Bosco’s Italian To Go at 30122 State Route 52.
It happened at 11:15 p.m. on July 8.
After breaking the front door, the suspect entered the business and was chased out by the owner. He then ran away.
If you have any information on the identity of this suspect, or if you have any information regarding this incident, call the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office at 1 (800) 706-2488.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Largo baby dies in 109-degree mobile home, father arrested
- Deputies: Pasco woman set husband’s bed on fire while he was sleeping
- Defective Takata airbag blamed in death of Holiday woman
- Wife divorces Florida state prosecutor because he won’t support Trump
- Couple left with hefty medical bills after Publix sushi sends them to hospital
- ‘Cash me ousside’ girl pleads guilty to multiple charges
- Warning: 2nd shocking shark abuse video being investigated by FWC