TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WFLA) — The Florida Missing Child Alert that was issued Friday for Monica Gabriel has been canceled.
A 13-year-old girl is missing from Hollywood, Fla., and police say she may be in the Tampa Bay area.
Monica Gabriel is white/Hispanic, 5 feet tall, 150 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes. She has a small beauty mark under her left eye.
She was last seen in the area of 6100 Pierce Street in Hollywood.
She was wearing a black T-shirt with the word “Ramones” on it and blue-jean shorts.
Monica may be in the company of Werner Sanchez Domingo. He is white/Hispanic, 24 years old, 5 feet 4 inches tall, 140 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes. On Friday, the Hollywood Police Department said they may be in the Tampa or Ocala area, but it’s still unclear why.
They may be travelling in a 4-door gray or silver Honda with a black hood and a temporary tag.
If you have any information on the whereabouts of this child please contact the Hollywood Police Department at 954-967-4636 or 911.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Largo baby dies in 109-degree mobile home, father arrested
- Woman divorces Florida state prosecutor because he won’t support Trump
- Florida twins’ mom dies days after their birth and their dad slain
- Couple left with hefty medical bills after Publix sushi sends them to hospital
- 911 audio: Woman tells dispatch boa constrictor is stuck to face, eating her nose
- ‘Cash me ousside’ girl pleads guilty to multiple charges
- Better Call Behnken: Popular Ybor City wedding venue abruptly shuts doors