LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. (WESH) — Disney is giving its annual passholders a few extra chances to visit two popular Hollywood Studios attractions a final time.
The Great Movie Ride and Ellen’s Energy Adventure are slated to close Aug. 13, but annual summer blockout dates run through Aug. 14.
To give passholders more chances to visit the popular attractions, guests who have a Silver-level or Weekday Select Annual Pass can attend Walt Disney World parks beginning Aug. 1.
The Great Movie Ride is being replaced by a Mickey and Minnie Mouse attraction, while Ellen’s Energy Adventure is being replaced by a Guardians of the Galaxy ride.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Brooksville woman was inside car when it fell into hole
- Ohio State Fair to reopen without rides after 1 killed, 7 injured when ride broke apart
- Young teens arrested for brutal attack on 19-year-old bringing family groceries
- FWC identifies men dragging shark behind boat in disturbing video
- Port Charlotte gator attack victim loses finger, toe, testicle
- Pinellas booze bandits busted after 8 On Your Side story leads to tips
- Disney Vacation Account program suddenly suspended
- FWC investigating disturbing video of shark being dragged behind boat
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.