BRADENTON, Fla. (WFLA) – A Silver Alert was issued for a missing 86-year-old Bradenton woman, according to the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office.
Bernadine M. Warren was located in Broward County.
The sheriff’s office said she is okay.
No further information was released.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- FWC identifies men dragging shark behind boat in disturbing video
- Disney Vacation Account program suddenly suspended
- ‘Go back to Africa’ rant sparks protest rally in St. Petersburg
- FWC investigating disturbing video of shark being dragged behind boat
- Former Lakeland mayor Buddy Fletcher dies at 84
- Photo captures ‘beautiful display of love’ between elderly couple