(NBC News) — Polaris is recalling more than 16-thousand recreational off-highway vehicles due to a fuel leak and fire hazards.
The recall involves all model years 2015 through 2017 youth RZR 170 ROVs.
They have two seats and were sold in red, blue and white.
Polaris has received more than 100 reports of cracked fuel tank necks and 28 reports of burning smoking and melted or shorted wires, including four reports of fires.
No injuries have been reported.
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled r-o-vs and contact Polaris to schedule a free repair.
WHAT’S TRENDING ONLINE NOW –
- WFLA News Channel 8’s team tries Lays ‘Do Us a Flavor’ finalist chips
- Salud! It’s National Tequila Day
- ‘Hater Map’ shows what each state hates most
- Baseball-themed gender reveal goes hilariously wrong when dad pitches
- Barista robot now remembers order based on facial recognition
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.