HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Hillsborough County Fire Rescue was on scene of a vehicle fire on Interstate 75 on Wednesday.
All lanes of the interstate have since reopened.
The fire was in the southbound lanes, just south of Big Bend Road.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- FWC investigating disturbing video of shark being dragged behind boat
- Florida licenses and ID cards get new look, offer more fraud protection
- Man petitions to have statue of Snooty replace Confederate statue in Bradenton
- Man accused of using dog to lure girl, 7, at Polk Co. Publix store
- New Gulf Coast amusement park upsets women with weight restrictions
- Val Kilmer cancels Tampa Bay Comic Con appearance
- Marine’s son cries in new stepmoms’ arms while they exchange vows