DUJIANGYAN CITY, China (WFLA/NBC) – Two adorable panda siblings were caught wrestling on camera on Tuesday.
Sisters Panyue and Yanhui live at the China Conservation and Rsearch Center for the Giant Panda.
They can be found sliding, swinging, wrestling and climbing on their playset.
Zookeepers bought the sisters the playset to enrich their recreational time.
The sisters also enjoy down time together, drinking milk, eating bamboo and cleaning each other.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- FWC investigating disturbing video of shark being dragged behind boat
- Florida licenses and ID cards get new look, offer more fraud protection
- Man accused of using dog to lure girl, 7, at Polk Co. Publix store
- New Gulf Coast amusement park upsets women with weight restrictions
- Val Kilmer cancels Tampa Bay Comic Con appearance
- Marine’s son cries in new stepmoms’ arms while they exchange vows