ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – Two men were shot in St. Petersburg Tuesday afternoon.
The shooting occurred at 4656 14th Avenue South at 4:40 p.m.
When officers arrived, they learned that a man had been shot in the 4600 block of 14th Avenue South and had gone to 11th Avenue South to call police.
Eric Blue, 44, was taken to the hospital and Weston Coleman, 51, arrived at the hospital with a gunshot wound. Both men are expected to survive from their injuries.
Police said it does not appear to be a random shooting.
No other information was immediately released.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- FWC investigating disturbing video of shark being dragged behind boat
- Florida licenses and ID cards get new look, offer more fraud protection
- Man accused of using dog to lure girl, 7, at Polk Co. Publix store
- New Gulf Coast amusement park upsets women with weight restrictions
- Val Kilmer cancels Tampa Bay Comic Con appearance
- Marine’s son cries in new stepmoms’ arms while they exchange vows
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.