CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) – A man on a scooter was arrested in a road rage incident on July 2.
Police said Joel Rivera, 25, was driving his scooter on Gulf to Bay Boulevard and was repeatedly pulling out in front of another driver and slowing down.
Rivera then allegedly smashed off the side view mirror of the car.
When the driver stopped, Rivera swung his helmet at the driver three times before taking off.
He is facing aggravated assault and criminal mischief charges.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Man accused of using dog to lure girl, 7, at Polk Co. Publix store
- St. Pete mayoral candidate Paul Congemi’s racist comments prompt rally
- Venice realtor accused of pretending to be a cop
- Gator known for stroll through Lakeland traffic captured, considered nuisance
- Clearwater man, 60, arrested after 9 die in back of sweltering truck in Texas
- Spokesman: Florida deputy fired after taking naked photos on duty
- Utah parents give newborn drugs hours after birth
- Marine’s son cries in new stepmoms’ arms while they exchange vows
- Florida’s 2017 Back-to-School Sales Tax Holiday: What to Know
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.