(WFLA/NBC) – Late night taco ride-thrus are becoming a thing, thanks to Taco Bell and Lyft.
Lyft and Taco Bell are offering a new service that allows users of the ride-sharing app to add a Taco Bell stop to their ride.
“Taco Mode” is the first of its kind and includes a free Doritos Locos Taco when you ride-thru on the way to your next destination.
Taco Mode will first be available in Orange County, California, will expand to additional markets by year’s end and roll out nationwide next year.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- FWC investigating disturbing video of shark being dragged behind boat
- Florida licenses and ID cards get new look, offer more fraud protection
- Man accused of using dog to lure girl, 7, at Polk Co. Publix store
- New Gulf Coast amusement park upsets women with weight restrictions
- Val Kilmer cancels Tampa Bay Comic Con appearance
- Marine’s son cries in new stepmoms’ arms while they exchange vows
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.