(KSEE) An 18-year-old California woman is behind bars after live-streaming herself driving in a car crash that killed her sister.
California Highway Patrol says 18-year-old Obdulia Sanchez was also drunk while driving.
The suspect’s sister, 14-year-old Jacqueline Sanchez, was ejected and killed.
Her friend, 14-year-old Manuela Seja, was injured, but survived.
Authorities say neither of the two had on seatbelts.
“She was brave, and she was smart. Honestly, I did see her as successful in the future,” Seja said of her late friend.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- FWC investigating disturbing video of shark being dragged behind boat
- Florida licenses and ID cards get new look, offer more fraud protection
- Man accused of using dog to lure girl, 7, at Polk Co. Publix store
- New Gulf Coast amusement park upsets women with weight restrictions
- Val Kilmer cancels Tampa Bay Comic Con appearance
- Marine’s son cries in new stepmoms’ arms while they exchange vows