TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office is on scene of a death investigation Tuesday evening.
Deputies are on scene in a vacant lot on the corner of 131st Street and North Taliaferro Avenue.
The sheriff’s office said a body of an adult was discovered dead in the lot at 1:30 p.m.
Preliminary information indicates the victim did not die of natural causes.
Detectives and crime scene investigators are processing the scene.
The victim’s identity has not been released.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- FWC investigating disturbing video of shark being dragged behind boat
- Florida licenses and ID cards get new look, offer more fraud protection
- Man accused of using dog to lure girl, 7, at Polk Co. Publix store
- New Gulf Coast amusement park upsets women with weight restrictions
- Val Kilmer cancels Tampa Bay Comic Con appearance
- Marine’s son cries in new stepmoms’ arms while they exchange vows
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.