TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — The Florida Highway Patrol says drivers were delayed on I-275 in Tampa Sunday morning after two separate tractor-trailer crashes near I-4.
Troopers say the first happened just before 8 a.m. near milepost 44. A tractor-trailer headed north jackknifed and shut down all but one lane.
Not long after, a tractor-trailer headed south near milepost 45 hit a concrete barrier wall. That crash also closed all but one lane.
FHP says all north and south lanes have now been reopened.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 8 people found dead in truck in ‘human trafficking crime’
- PHOTOS: Gator seen crossing road in Lakeland captured days later
- Actor John Heard, of ‘Home Alone’ movies, dies at 72
- Family of missing Florida teen fisherman sues other boy’s family
- VIDEO: Starbucks customer takes on armed robber
- A weird Florida mystery: Frozen pork falling from the sky
- 8 fun things to do this weekend in Tampa Bay | July 21-23
>> BACK TO TOP STORIES